- On 2016-05-25
- By Edugain
It's your child's first board exams. You want her to score high marks in maths.
You are thinking...
1. Should she prepare herself?
2. Should she go to a tutor?
Mastering mathsEducators suggest a three step process to master maths.
Understand the concepts. It takes place at schools.
Revise the concepts with homework.
Gauge strengths and weaknesses with tests.
Practice is the keyThe last two steps are about practicing concepts.
Practicing questions and writing tests are the best ways to master -- more the better.
It's not easy1. Self study requires course material, worksheets and lots of tests.
2. Finding good tutors is difficult.
If you feel the same, then Edugain can help you.
Introducing EdugainIt's a website, where students can practice endlessly.
They can take as many tests as they want.
It's a three step processJust pick a topic, say 'linear equations'.
1. Practice three times. 10 questions each time.
2. Aim to score seven out of ten each time.
Step 2: Worksheet:
1. Download a worksheet for linear equations.
2. Write your answers and check them.
3. Your goal is to score above 80%.
Step 3: Take online test:
1. Log in with the password.
2. Your aim is to score above 90%.
If you score less than 90, it's time to...
1. Go to step 1: practice
2. Go to step 2: worksheets
Get the Edugain Advantage in mathsBecome your child's best tutor.
1. You will get endless practice questions.
2. Download unlimited worksheets.
3. Your child can take infinite tests.